Does writing about your brand feel like a chore? Are you fuzzy on what makes your business unique? Are you worried your website copy is generic or sparse?
A brand persona is a deep dive into what makes your company and services one of a kind. But when you are living your brand every day, it’s tough to put all that on paper. With my outside perspective, I can help you take ownership of your brand and its marketing.
Who Needs This
A brand persona is beneficial at any stage of business development
but is especially useful for:
- New companies entering the marketplace
- Existing companies that are pivoting in a different direction
- Established businesses that want to realign their messaging
- Solopreneurs who struggle with promoting themselves
- A product or service that needs to stand out from competitors
1) Marketing Assessment: I start by assessing your entire marketing presence (website, social media + sales materials).
2) The Interview: We work together to verbalize the essence of your company during a guided discussion. We review unique qualities, the value of your deliverables, and current brand likes and dislikes.
3) Findings: Observations from the interview and marketing assessment are presented in a second meeting. Includes a summary of your brand identity, a catalog of strengths and weaknesses, and marketing opportunities.
4) About Copy: You receive three distinct versions of your company story to post on your website and two social media profiles.
Packages for solopreneurs, established businesses, national corporations, and sub-brands.